Vegan Choc Chippers – Man it has taken me a LONG time, but I have finally created a cookie that has no refined sugar added, is made with oats, and isn’t limp..
Our kids just will.not.eat.soggy.biscuits.
This is ridic simple to make and everyone loves them. Sub the choc chips for dried fruit if you like. Whatever floats your boat!
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup water
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼-1/2 cup choc chips
- Preheat oven to 160C and grease a large baking tray.
- In a food processor blend the dates, water and salt.
- Add this mix to the oats, oat flour and baking powder.
- Roll into walnut sized balls, flatten a little on the tray and press a couple of choc chips into the top.
- Bake for 10-12 mins until browned.
- Cool then store in an airtight container.