These muffins are blissfully easy and very quick to make, the apple raspberry mix comes from my Apple & Raspberry Crumble recipe.
These are healthy enough for breaky and perfect for school snacks!
- 1 cup Apple and Raspberry Crumble Mix, mashed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups self raising flour
- ¾ cup crumble topping
- Pre heat your oven to 180C and line 12 muffin pans with oil or patty pans.
- Mix all ingredients other than the crumble topping in a bowl.
- Portion the mix into the 12 muffin pans, then sprinkle with crumble topping.
- Bake for 25-30 mins, they are ready when a skewer comes out clean.