Sometimes the simple things in life are just the best.
And one of those things is a quick take-away style meal that you can eat in your PJ’s in the comfort of your own home!
Not much fussing about to do with this one.
- 8-10 chicken legs, depending on family
- 1 kg potatoes, peeled and cut into thin fries
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- Sea salt
- Cracked pepper
- Pre heat your oven to 180C.
- Line 2 baking trays.
- Place the chicken legs on one tray drizzle with a bit of the oil, sprinkle with salt & pepper and pop in the oven.
- Toss the fries in the remaining oil in a bowl and spread them out into a single layer.
- Bake for 30 mins, or until crispy.
- Remove all food from oven, add a little salt and serve!