So you wanna make protein balls, but you don’t want to blow up your blender?
Here is the recipe for you.
No dates. All natural. Lemon slice texture.
120 calories per ball.
Make them RIGHT now!
- 1.5 cups raw cashews
- 1.5 cups shredded coconut + extra for rolling
- 1-2 lemons, zested & juiced
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Pinch of sea salt
- Blitz cashews, coconut and salt in a food processor until it reaches a fine powder.
- Add coconut oil, vanilla maple syrup and the zest and juice of 1-2 lemons (the amount you use will depend on how sour you like things and how juicy the lemons are - you need a dough-like consistency..).
- Process until you get a smooth dough, then place in the freezer until firm.
- Once firm, roll dough out into balls (approx 20), and roll in coconut.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.