I have to admit, gluten free cooking can be tough at times, it is the texture I think.
But I am getting there, and this was a winner for all 4 fussy mouths in our house!
- 1 chorizo diced finely
- 2 cobs of corn, kernels removed or 1 x 400g tin corn drained
- 1 zucchini, finely grated
- 4 eggs, beaten
- ⅔ cup gluten-free plain flour or regular plain flour
- 2/4 cup milk of choice
- Spray olive oil
- Fry the chorizo pieces in the frypan until browned.
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients aside from olive oil.
- Wipe fry pan out and spray with olive oil, using a scoop add about ¼ cup if the mix and form into fritters, cook over medium heat until bubbles form in the side facing up, flip carefully and cook until the other side is brown.
- Repeat until mix is finished!