Sometimes you just need to inject some health into your day right?
SO often I find myself smashing coffee & chocolate in to find a lift, when really I should be going green.
This is a great 5 minute low calorie meal that is JUST PERFECT for lifting you up first thing. This is just enough for ONE serve so double it up if you have hungry eyes xx
- 1 teaspoon of butter/oil to grease pan
- 1 zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends removed and chopped into 4
- 4 handfuls baby spinach
- 3 free range eggs, beaten
- Sea salt, pepper and hot sauce to taste
- Heat a frypan over med/low heat and add butter to melt.
- Stir in all the veggies and cook them until they soften a little but remain firm.
- Pour in the eggs, scramble them around until they are cooked to your liking.
- Serve with salt, pepper and hot sauce