Everyone has their own recipe for a Bog. Mine has heaps of veggies.
I love it more than chocolate and that is saying something, give it a crack and let me know what you think x
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 onions diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4-500g pork mince
- 1 carrots grated
- 1 stalks celery grated
- 1 zucchini grated
- 200g mush grated
- 400g tinned tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- ½ tablespoon dried basil
- ½ tablespoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Cracked pepper to taste
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp sugar (to balance the tomato acidity) OR balsamic vinegar if you are off the good stuff 🙂
- Pasta of choice
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat, add all vegetables and cook until translucent.
- Add pork to pot and stir until brown.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to the boil.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally for 45min-1hr hours.
- Remove bay leaves before serving with pasta or zucchini noodles for a low carb option.
Want the thermo recipe?? Click HERE.