Breakfast Cake? Yes this is ABSOLUTELY healthy enough for breakfast!
No added sugar and full of fruit, what is not to love. Bundle it up for lunches for a few days also 😉
- Two eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of ½ - 1 lemon (depending on juicyness..)
- 2 cups blueberries, frozen or fresh
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line cake tin with baking paper or oil spray.
- Mix all ingredients together until well combined, then pour into life pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes to 60 minutes or until skewer comes out clean and it's done!