This is a this is a staple in our house! Simple, kid friendly, gluten free and healthy. Plus ready in 15 mins!
You don’t need to make your own Terriyaki sauce, but it is SUPER easy to do and free from preservatives. Plus saves you having a million jars in the fridge 😄 (click on the sauce image below for the recipe).
The best thing about his dish is that is is fab for clearing out your crisper. Add whichever veggies your family likes!
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 200g beef strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 head broccoli, florets chopped into bitesized pieces
- 1 capsicum, sliced
- 1 zucchini, halved and sliced
- ⅓ cup terryiaki sauce
- Cooked rice or noodles to serve
- Heat oil in fry pan or wok, add the beef strips and stir to brown. Remove from pan leaving the juices.
- Add the onions tot he pan, soften a little then add the rest of the veggies.
- Stir fry until they soften a little then add the terryiaki sauce and beef.
- Mix together and coat well. Serve!