Creamy cauli mash? Impossible you say?
Well y’all are wrong. It is possible with one simple added ingredient.
Cauli rice is easy, just cut small, pulse in the food processor or grate. The key to not getting mush is dry frying really.
- 1 head of cauliflower, riced
- 1 tin of white beans, drained
- ¼ cup Parmesan OR 2 tbs pesto to flavour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a dry frypan heat the cauliflower for 2 mins stirring.
- Add beans and stir through.
- Transfer to a food processor and blitz into mash