Mangos. Gift of the Gods.
PERFECT with leftover chicken OR turkey from Crissy.
This dish is a banger vego, gluten free with brown rice etc etc etc. Get your mouth around it.
- ½ tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Zest & juice of one lemon
- 3 tablespoons Greek OR coconut yogurt
- ½ garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons water (to thin..)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 100g dry couscous or brown rice
- 2 celery stalks, finely diced
- 1 orange, cut in to segments
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 ripe mango, sliced thinly
- 2 handfuls baby spinach leaves
- 2 handfuls mixed lettuce
- Fresh herbs of choice! I like mint, parsley, basil, dill.
- 2 cups of shredded chicken, turkey or cooked salmon
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blitz to a paste.
- Cook the couscous according to instructions on the package, allow to cool properly, stir through the cous cous then toss with the amount of dressing you desire. I am a saucier so use ⅔-3/4..
- Serve with a dollop of yogurt and a bit of chilli.
- Add chicken, turkey OR salmon.