So, my kids are FREAKING so hard to make lunches for. They won’t eat sandwiches, they love things one day, hate them the next. Gluten Free. No wrapper. HEAD ACHE!!
But they always eat these. No brainer, cheesy, buttery pasta goodness. And they are great for using up leftovers.
We use Barilla GF pasta, because it actually tastes like the good stuff, and home made…? Ain’t no mumma got time for that!
- 2 cups cooked pasta
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 cup finely grated cheese
- Preheat your oven to 160C.
- Using your hands, run the butter all over the pasta and stir in the cheese so it is evenly distributed.
- Using a mini muffin pan, preferably silicone!! (grease well otherwise) Press the pasta into the cups so it is compressed as much as possible.
- Bake for 10 mins, making sure cheese is melted and browned on top.
- Allow to cool completely in muffin pans before turning out.