This is a AWESOME make ahead or wait for it breaky. It doubles as a lunchbox snack if you have leftovers also. It is filling, sweet and free from refined sugar.
- 2½ cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups coconut cream (one 400ml can plus 100ml waters is my go to!)
- 2 large free range eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ¼-1/3 cup honey or maple
- 1 punnet strawberries, hulled and chopped
- Preheat oven to 180C and grease/line a small baking dish.
- In a medium bowl combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Pour in to prepared baking dish, spread to flatten the mix.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until center feels just set and is lightly browned.
- Cool slightly before slicing to ensure pieces hold together. Great hot with an extra drizzle of maple or cold as a snack!