Coco Loco Bliss Balls – These are a perfect nut-free lunchbox addition!
Neither of my kids have allergies but I just couldn’t bear it if they made another child ill. Please go easy with your food processor and if it is struggling to blend either add water until it can spin. Or use Medjool dates.
If you add too much water and you get a sludge refrigerate the whole mix until hard enough to roll. Still good!!
- 100g shredded or desiccated coconut
- 100g sunflower seeds
- 100g pumpkin seeds
- 50g dried apricots
- 25g chia seeds
- 400g dates
- extra desiccated coconut for rolling (optional)
- Pop all your ingredients in a high speed food processor and blend for a minute or two until all the ingredients come together.
- Roll in to 12 balls and coat in the desiccated coconut.
- Keep in the fridge or freezer for extra chewy balls xx