One bowl, just add the ingredients, stir them in and bake.
Moist, refined sugar free, and sub some apple sauce for the eggs and you can pack it for kinder lunch as well as school (for those places who like egg free foods..)
- 1.5 cups self raising flour
- 1.5 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten (I just do this in the bowl with the other stuff before I mix it)
- 2.5 cups of finely grated carrot
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup maple/honey
- Add some raisins or nuts if you like!
- Pre heat an oven to 180C, and line a slice pan with baking paper.
- Stir all ingredients together, and pour in to pan.
- Bake for about 30 mins, or until a skewer come out clean, cool, serve!