Get your mind out of the gutter, these are healthy clean eating balls. What are you like?!?!?!
Jokes aside these are the perfect little gift. Really easy to make, low cost and have no common allergens within!
Make them up and pop them in clean jars for a lovely thank you or get well thought.
- 2 cups pitted dates
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup Pepitas (or sunflower seeds)
- ¼ cup cocoa
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup desiccated coconut for rolling
- 10 drops food coloring if you want to make them pretty!
- Blend the dates, shredded coconut, pepitas, cocoa and salt in a high speed food processor until well combined.
- Mix desiccated coconut and food coloring together well in a flat dish or tray, you want the coloring to come through on the coconut so add more if it is looking a little pale.
- Roll the date mix into about 24 small balls and roll them in the coconut mix.