Sometimes you want all the flavor without some of the load, right?
OR you are like me and spend a fair bit of time on the toilet after eating milk protein.
Either way this is YUM, healthy and low calorie at 300CAL per serve so you could add a boiled potato or some brown rice too!
- ½ bunch basil, leaves only
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 2 tablespoons cashews OR seeds
- ½ teaspoon oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 400g Chicken Breast, diced
- 300g broccoli, grated
- 1 cup water (or 1 cup stock and remove the stock paste)
- 1 tbs Stock
- 1 TBS corn flour
- 4 cups mixed veg/Zucchini Noodles
- Blitz the basil, spinach and nuts/seeds in a food processor until combined.
- Heat the oil in a fry pan and add the onions & garlic to soften.
- Add the basil mix, chicken, broccoli & water/stock.
- Bring to the boil then simmer until chicken is JUST done.
- Mix the cornflour with one tablespoon of cold water to make a paste and stir it in to the chicken dish, simmer until it thickens.
- Stir in veggies/zucchini noodles to serve.