Please don’t comment on the state of my hands. Cuts, food colour stains. Old and weathered. Been used way to much and they are the size of a carnies! But they can roll a mean tortilla.
Anyway. These bickies are SUPER simple. A little sweeter than my usual fare, but PERFECT for lunchbox treats when the cupboard is totally bare. Sub maple or honey for the sugar if you like! You might just need to fluff it out with a little more oats to keep the mix together, I would say about 1/2 a cup..
- 100g butter, melted
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup oat flour
- 1 & ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup raisins
- Preheat your oven to 160C and line a baking tray with a silicone mat or baking paper.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until well combined.
- Spoon bite sized dollops of biscuit mix onto the tray. OPTION chill the mix until set so you can make balls and get exact biscuit shapes.
- Bake for 10-12 mins, until set through and lightly browned.
- Cool completely on tray before moving to an airtight container for storage. They will keep for about a week.