Excuse the photo in this recipe!! I always make this dish in a MEGA hurry and don’t have time to go pro!
It is a super yummy meal and PERFECT for nights when you get home hangry and need dinner in a flash!
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tsp fresh finely grated ginger
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 4 cups stock (go veg or chicken!)
- 2 tbsp white miso
- 2 tsp soy sauce OR tamari
- 4 serves of ramen OR rice noodles
- 2 bunches Asian greens, sliced
- 1 carrot, finely sliced
- 4 eggs
- Heat sesame oil in a large pot, add the spring onions, garlic and ginger and stir until soft.
- Stir in stock, miso and soy & bring to a boil. Add in the veggies and cook for 3 mins.
- Add in the noodles and break up gently with a spoon.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and CAREFULLY crack the eggs on to the top of the soup separately to poach. Cover and cook until the eggs are poached to your liking!
- Divide into 4 portions being careful not to break the eggs!