Seeeeew, it is the day after Xmas, and all that is left is a few empty toy boxes and THE LEFTOVERS.
First to go MUST be the oysters. Oh this dish is a sure fire party starter, boxing day brilliance!
- 180ml Vodka (this makes a STIFF drink..)
- 180ml tomato or V8 juice
- 10ml (several shakes) Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 cubes ice
- 1 teaspoon horseradish cream
- Tabasco & Salt & Pepper to taste
- 12 oysters
- ⅛ Lebanese cucumber finely diced
- 12 leaves basil, torn in half (optional)
- Put all ingredient except the oysters, cucumber & basil in a cocktail shaker or large jar, and SHAKE.
- Take out 12 shot glasses (or as many as you need) and divide the oysters, basil and cucumber.
- Top with the tomato juice mixture (minus ice), then serve.