Scrounging for a lunchbox snack OR just feel like a treat without breaking the calorie bank?
This is perfect, easy, simple, yummy, cute.
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¾ cup coconut milk (sub yogurt! or top up with milk)
- 2 cups flour OR for gluten free
- ½ cup rice flour, ½ cup oat flour, ½ cup buckwheat flour, ½ cup gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼-1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups frozen blueberry
- Pre heat your oven to 180C and spray your muffin or mini loaf pans to grease them.
- Mix all ingredients except blueberries together to make a cake battery type mix.
- Fold in the the blueberries so they are well dispersed.
- Spoon into the prepared pans and bake for 20-25 mins until browned and a skewer comes out clean when popped in the center.