Breakfast in 3 minutes? Yes please.
Vegan, gluten free (if need be), easy.
Kid friendly and super yum.
- 3 tablespoons plain flour (gf if required)
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons milk (whatever floats your boat!)
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup blueberries, frozen or fresh
- 1 tablespoon oats or quinoa flakes
- ¼ teaspoon coconut sugar
- ¼ teaspoon coconut oil
- In a microwave safe cup mix flour, sugar and baking powder.
- Add in milk and coconut oil, stir to combine.
- Top with berries.
- In a seperate bowl mix the oats/quinoa and remaining sugar and oil to crumble, place mix on top of berries.
- Cook for 90 secs on high in your micro, leave to cool a minute sonfjngers don’t get burnt!