Has been a big weekend.
Nothing left in the fridge but some lettuce, 3 eggs and the remnants of a tub of sour cream. Still managed to make a sweet as meal! By whipping up the cheats Caesar.
You can add chicken. Even salmon or a tin of tuna. I always add anchovies after giving the kids their portion.
This salad is your oyster!!
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonaise
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 lettuce, diced
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 1 tomato, or some cherry toms, chopped
- Pop some water on and hard boil some eggs, to your taste.
- Meanwhile mix sour cream, mayo, cheese, mustard and vinegar until well combined.
- In a large bowl place all veggies, pour over dressing and mix well, top with eggs!
- ** add anything you have in your fridge to this one! works well with all stuffs.