I know it sound ferking weird, but it tastes bloody good. Sometimes you need a little extra bang for your buck, and this is a great way to do it.
You can of course add some vegetables but that would kinda defeat the purpose.
Ready in 5 mins, so you can Netflix and chill.
- 2 teaspoons corn flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 package instant noodles
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder, or add the flavor sachet. It works!!
- Drizzle with ketchup manis if you like!
- Cook your noodles to packet directions, set aside.
- Mix milk, corn flour, garlic powder and soy together making sure the corn flour is mixed in.
- Add butter, stir until sauce is thick and bubbly.
- Add cheese and stir until melted.
- Serve with extra onions, soy, chili, whatever you like!