- 1 cup milk, of choice
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons pecans
- Mix the first group of ingredients together and refrigerate
- Until set (overnight is the easiest).
- When you are ready to eat the puddings pop a saucepan on the stove. (Halve the amount of maple syrup and pecans if eating over 2 days/not sharing).
- Add the maple syrup and pecans. Reduce until the maple syrup has thickened. Pop on each pud to serve.
- These may look small but chia is quite filling.