- 1 tin lentils, drained
- 1 tin creamed corn
- 2 onions, diced
- 2 carrots, grated
- 3 zucchini, grated
- 200 g mush, grated
- 3 potatoes, grated
- 50g ginger, grated
- 1 whole chicken
- 2 tbs stock paste
- 4 cups water
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 8 hours on low/ 4 on high.
- Pull the chicken out carefully, allow to cool long enough to touch, then remove bones.
- Shred chicken and pop back into soup.
- Stir though and add a little salt & pepper.
This works with chicken breasts also if you dont feel lilke removing the bones!