This loaf is a winner at our house, I mix and match the ingredients at times, adding different berries, or some nuts, even chocolate chips if I am feeling generous! We are gluten free so I use buckwheat flour but plain would be fine!
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 egg, beaten OR 2 tablespoons apple sauce
- 1 cup coconut milk OR coconut cream, yogurt works too
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons Nutellex or butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup OR honey
- 2 cups buckwheat flour
- 1 cup raspberries
- Oil Spray for greasing.
- Preheat your oven to 180C and grease a loaf pan.
- Mix ingredients banana through to maple syrup into a paste.
- Stir in flour until well combined.
- Add raspberries and mix until evenly spread through the mix.
- Pour into pan and bake for 35-45 mins or until a skewer comes out clean.