These are low in added sugar, low in gluten and super easy to make.
In the words of Evie ‘these taste really good for gluten free!’. Sub the oats for quinoa flakes, the Oat flour for buckwheat if you need, or just use regular old wheat!
- 1 cup flour, i used 1/2 cup oat, 1/4 cup rice & 1/4 cup potato starch
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil or butter melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large free range eggs
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup white choc chips
- Preheat the oven to 170C and grease or line a large baking tray.
- Mix eggs, maple syrup, vanilla essence, baking powder and coconut oil in a bowl.
- Add oats and flour and combine well.
- Stir in cranberries and choc chips to combine then spoon onto tray.
- Bake for 10-12 mins until golden brown.