Sometimes you need a meal that is as fast as it is family and fun.
This fits the bill, sub the veg for what ever you have, leave out the chicken, it works!
- 250- 300g dried pasta, we like Barilla gluten free elbows
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 chicken breast, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup cream
- 2 cups grated cheese
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- Pop the grill on your oven on.
- Boil some water and cook your pasta to packet directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil and butter in a pan and melt the butter, add the onions stir for a minute and add the garlic. When softened, add the chicken, zucchini and cream. Cook for 10 mins, add a little water if the cream is getting too thick.
- When pasta is cooked stir it through the cream mix and add 1 cup of the cheese, combine well.
- Add salt and pepper, sprinkle with the remaining cup of cheese and stick under the grill to melt and brown up.