Zucchini and Broccoli, the two food words I will ALWAYS misspell..
But they are a great combo in this soup so I am putting my shame aside and typing up this Creamy Zucchini & Broccoli Soup recipe for you.
Great for a cleanse, or with cheese and garlic bread.
$5 a pot and keeps/freezes well xx
- 1 tsp oil of choice
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 cups veg stock
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a saucepan to medium heat, add onion and garlic and cook until translucent.
- Add zucchini, broccoli and veg stock and pop the lid on the pan.
- Bring to boil, then simmer for approx 20 mins or until the vegetables are soft.
- Using a blender or stick mixer, process in to a creamy soup with no lumps.
- Add some salt & pepper and or cheese, and serve.