There are times you really want to bask out an old fashioned slice, but you can’t eat dairy. 🙁
Well here is your answer, simple, quick and prob healthier than the one on the shelf.
- 2 x 400g tin coconut milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Pop the coconut milk in a pot, bring to boil then reduce to a simmer.
- Simmer for about 30 mins on a low heat until the mix has evaporated to about half and thickened considerably, stirring every 5-10 mins.
- Stir in the maple syrup, simmer for another 10 mins.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container about 5 days.