Our kids LOVE Chinese greens. Weird because no way would they eat spinach! But it is.
This soup is awesome, so easy, super filling and a winter warmer. You needn’t make your own paste but it is easy and means you can leave the chilli out..
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 tablespoons Thai green curry paste, link below
- 1 litre stock
- 4 bunches bok choy or Chinese broccoli, sliced
- 400 g chicken, prawns or tofu (what ever suits your family best)
- 2 cups mixed veggies, sliced/diced, our family likes capsicum, corn, mushroom
- 4 serves noodles, the soft rice noodles are great in this
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Optional chilli, beansprouts and coriander to serve
- Heat the oil up in the pan and heat up the onions.
- Stir in the curry paste and heat until fragrant.
- Add the stock, veggies and chicken (or whatever you chose to use).
- Cook until meat is done and veg are soft, then stir through the noodles and coconut milk and cook for a further 2 mins.
- Top with garnishes and serve!