Mix this with your fave cut of chicken, beef or tofu and cook to your liking. Add some fried rice and you are DONE!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 200 g leftover ham or bacon sliced in to strips
- 1 small red capsicum, sliced
- 1 head of broccoli, sliced in to small florets
- 1 carrot grated
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- 3 cups cooked rice, from 1 cup raw I use brown
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 green shallots, diagonally sliced thinly
- Heat the oil in a large wok over high heat. Add the ham/bacon and stir-fry for 2 minutes then add the veg and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to medium-high and pour the eggs into the wok. Keep stirring until the eggs change colour and have set.
- Add the cooked rice to the wok and cook, stirring often until well combined and heated.
- Add the soy sauce to the wok, toss to combine, taste the flavour and serve.