We have recently discovered Freedom Foods GF cornflakes. Yeah they contain a little sugar, but they are all natural, free from gluten and great when your just need to rush through breakfast.
They also make a mean honey joy because they really actually hard and crunchy!
This is my slightly healthified recipe ?.
- 3 cups corn flakes, gluten free when needed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Pre heat oven to 180C.
- In a saucepan heat the coconut oil and honey until melted and well combined.
- Stir in the cornflakes ensuring they are evenly coated with the mix.
- Press the mix into mini muffin pans, then bake for 5 mins.
- Allow to completely cool before turning out and storing in an airtight container.