Do you often end up with half a bag of leftover ham at the end of the week?
This is the answer! Works perfectly gluten free or with normal flour.
And really, they are also good as pikelets so if you don’t have a waffle iron just drop spoonfuls in a greased pan and voila!
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of ham, cut into thin shreds
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 cup flour (normal or GF)
- 1 cup milk of choice
- Oil spray
- Get your waffle iron ready according to instructions OR heat a pan and spray it with oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and flour then stir in other ingredients. Mix well.
- Add spoon fulls of batter to each quarter of your waffle iron or in spaces on your pan.
- Cook until browned onone side, flip and cook on the other.
- Repeat until mix is done.