Got some leftover Tortilla? Get out your biscuit cutters and get busy.
These are ridic easy and fab for using leftover bits and pieces to create lunchable snacks.
Make your own Napoli or use one out of a jar. Matters not!
- 2 tortilla (GF if required)
- ½ cup Napoli sauce (homemade recipe in the text OR just out of a jar is fine!)
- ½ cup cheese, grated
- TOPPINGS OF CHOICE
- olives, mushrooms, chicken, capsicums
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Cut out shapes in the tortilla, I find one will create about 16 bite sized pizzas.
- Spread with Napoli, toppings of choice and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for approx 10 mins until cheese is melted.