I use brown sugar, you can sub butter for marg/nutellex, but these are soft anyway so coconut oil won’t hold it together.
Store in the fridge!
- 75g butter, melted
- 100g honey
- ½ cup sugar (sub for extra honey if you want)
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup oat flour (grind some oats in your blender until fine)
- 2 cups rice bubbles
- 100g raisins/choc chips/sprinkles
- pop the honey, butter & sugar in a pot and simmer until the sugar is melted.
- mix remaining ingredients,
- then stir through the butter mix.
- press hard into a slice tin, greased with
- butter, and refrigerate until set. THEN SLICE.