- 2 teaspoons oil of choice, you pick your poison!
- 1 large brown onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 carrots, finely diced
- 2 zucchini, finely diced
- 2 capsicum, finely diced
- 1 x 400g tin cannelini beans, drained
- 1 x 400g tin diced tomatoes
- 3 cups veggie stock
- 1 bunch kale, leaves only, finely sliced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, optional
- Heat up the oil in a large pot, add the onion stir until it spftens a little then add the garlic, carrot, zucch and capsicum. Saute until soft then add beans, tomatoes and stock.
- Cook for 15 mins, add the kale and stir, taste the mix, add some salt & pepper, whatever you see fit. Cook down another 10-15 mins.
- Then top with parsley to garnish.