Are you sick of spag bol, lasagne & rissoles??
This dish is really easy to make, and our whole family gave it the thumbs up, even the beans!
The beans on the side are just tossed in a fry pan with some olive oil & 2 diced tomatoes, and the char grilled corn goes superbly with lime.
- 500g mince, whatever tickles your fancy!
- 1 egg
- ¼ bunch parsley, chopped
- ¼ bunch mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chickpea flour, or tapioca, or a handful of breadcrumbs
- Spray olive oil to cook
- Pinch of sea salt & pepper
- Veggies of choice to serve
- Combine the ingredients well, shape the mix into oval shapes.
- Spray pan generously with olive oil and heat to medium.
- Pop a few kofta in the pan, this mix is quite soft so be careful to cook well on one side before flipping to the other..
- Whilst cooking pop on another fry pan with some oil and saute your veggies.
- Repeat till meat and veg are cooked, then serve!