I bloody hate waste.
And I also bloody cook WAY too much, or not nearly enough pasta. every.time.
So I make these. They are simple, snacky and perfect for little fingers!
Might sound a bit gross but sometimes I even use the kids leftovers straight from their bowls! Waste not want not right?!
- 4 cups leftover pasta
- 1 cup pasta sauce, anything works
- 1 cup cheese, grated/crumbled, again anything goes
- 2 eggs
- Olive oil spray
- Chop up pasta into spoonable small pieces.
- Mix all ingredients, aside from oil in a bowl.
- Heat a frypan to medium low, spoon pancakes (as big as you can manage) into the pan. Cook until they have a light crust on the bottom side before flipping.
- Repeat until done.
Works well with ant sauce or stew!!