Chocolate. Peanut Butter. Coffee. Breakfast. Cake.
Need I really say more?
Well try and shut me up.
This is dope. Ready in 2 mins. Low cal, so double it up if you are STARVING.
Leave the coffee out, not everyone loves a zing.
But PLEASE. Cook it slowly, like 20 seconds at a time. You want it JUST set through, else it will go rubbery.
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 free range egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon cacao
- 1/2 tablespoon maple, add extra or sub fpr sugar if you want it sweet!
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter
- Place all ingredients in a mug.
- Mix well.
- Microwave for 40-60 seconds. Some microwaves cook faster than others so check halfway.
- Top with peanut butter