This is one of my FAVE breakfasts ever. EVER.
It is super simple, has a great texture and taste and is low in calories so you can have it for a lightened up weekend breakfast treat if you have overindulged and are feeling like you need a light day.
I love it with peanut butter and jam! Maple would do also. Or just squirt it with lemon and sprinkle with sugar like my grandma used to!
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup of milk of choice
- 8 slices Mountain Bread, thin flatbread
- Oil spray or a knob of butter to grease pan
- TO SERVE
- Peanut butter, jam, maple, whatever
- Pop your fry pan on a low to med low heat and grease it with the oil or butter.
- Beat egg and milk together in a deep plate or wide bowl.
- Fold a piece of mountain bread into 4, dip both sides in the bread and fry in the pan on one sure until brown, then flip and repeat with all the slices.
- Lash with your toppings and gobble!