This is my absolute favorite cookie recipe at the moment. It is low in sugar, and ridic easy. Just add whichever bits you like to make it yours!
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 free range egg, beaten
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1/2 cup of a raisins & 1/4 cup cocoa
- OR Additional items - see notes
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Combine melted butter, maple and egg and mix well.
- Stir in flour.
- If just adding sprkinkles roll into walnut sized balls, roll in sprinkles (pour them onto plate and roll the balls over the top) and press lightly onto greased baking tray.
- OR. Add extra item or 2 roll into walnut sized balls and press lightly onto greased baking tray.
- Bake for 10-12 mins, you want them slightly brown and cripsy on the outside only!
- Allow to cook then store in an airtight container.
1 cup of choc chips
1/2 cup of a raisins &1/4 cup cocoa
1/2 cup cranberries & 1/2 cup pepitas
1/2 cup cranberries & 1/2 cup white choc chips
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 211 Total Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 36mg Sodium: 69mg Carbohydrates: 31g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 12g Protein: 3g