How often do you throw out a 3/4 full tub of yogurt??
Or is that just me?!?!
Anyway this recipe removes the need for waste, is easy to make and great for lunches/snacks.
- Olive oil spray or butter to grease pans
- 1 orange, zest removed then juiced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 100g butter, melted
- 1 cup self raising flour
- ⅔ cup yogurt
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- Preheat your oven to 180C, grease a loaf pan or muffin tins.
- Combine the melted butter and sugar to dissolve the sugar a littler then add the orange zest & juice, eggs, flour & yogurt. Mix well to remove lumps.
- Transfer to pan and bake for 20-30 mins until a skewer comes out dry when tested.