Yup, so I bloody love Thai take-away, but it is pretty carb heavy.
Anyways sometimes you just gotta take a salad instead.
Give this one a go, it gets better the longer it is in your fridge!
- ½ small head of cabbage, thinly sliced
- ½ bunch of kale, stalk removed & thinly sliced
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 x 400g tin chickpeas, drained
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- ½ tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon sriracha, or more depending on your taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Combine all dressing ingredients into a jar and stir or shake until smooth.
- Pop all veggies & chickpeas into a large bowl and combine. Stir in dressing and mix well!