This slice is kinda healthy, kinda not.
In between a shortbread and biscuit and is YUMMY.
Simple to make and with pantry ingredients. A winner in my eyes!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 125 g butter OR Nuttelex, melted
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 & 1/2 cups oat flour, just blitz up some oats or use 1 cup normal flour..
- 1 & 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons berry jam
- Pre heat oven to 160C and line a small slice dish with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, peanut butter, vanilla & honey.
- Stir through the oats and oat flour.
- When well combined press 2/3 of the mixture into the base of the pan evenly.
- Spread jam on top.
- Crumble the rest of the mix evenly over the jam, it will not cover totally and this is FINE.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until slice is golden brown.
- Cool completely before slicing. Best stored in fridge!