This is a recipe I created ages ago, that is an absolute winner. Easy, simple, healthy enough for breakie AND at 200CAL per biscuit they are a really satisfying low calorie treat.
Sub Sunbutter for peanut butter and you can send them to school. Grab the recipe in my EBOOK.
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 free range Eeggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, only if your butter has none in it!
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a tray with baking paper or a silicone baking sheet.
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Spoon into 12 portions on the tray and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 10-15 mins until they start to brown.
- Store in an airtight container for 5-7 days.