- 500 g raw salmon, skin off, diced
- 3 tablespoons light soy/tamari
- 2 tablespoons sushi seasoning
- 2 tablespoons oil, sesame or lemon flavored olive oil work best
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 large lime, juiced
- 1 head lettuce, diced
- 1 small cuccumber, diced
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, diced
- 200 g edamame, shelled
- Mix soy/tamario, sushi seasoning, oil & lime in a bowl. Coat the salmon in the mixture and cover, place in the fridge for 2-6 hours. The longer you leave it the better the flavour.
- Toss all salad ingredients in a bowl, add salmon, and serve!