This is PERFECT for a hot night, simple to make, and our family really enjoys it.
If raw fish ain’t your thang then you could easy exchange it for cooked chicken or even watermelon to make this a vegan dish.
You can really add any veggies! Do some your family is keen on.
- 500g raw salmon, skin off, diced
- 3 tablespoons light soy/tamari
- 2 tablespoons sushi seasoning
- 2 tablespoons oil (sesame or lemon flavored olive oil work best)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 large lime, juiced
- 1 head lettuce, diced
- 1 small cuccumber, diced
- ½ punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, diced
- 200g edamame, shelled
- Mix soy/tamario, sushi seasoning, oil & lime in a bowl. Coat the salmon in the mixture and cover, place in the fridge for 2-6 hours. The longer you leave it the better the flavour.
- Toss all salad ingredients in a bowl, add salmon, and serve!