A great way to feed the whole family without going to a supermarket.
PERFECT for a Sunday night feed.
I love this fish as it is yummy enough for adults but even edible for little ones. Lucky (6 months) loves this, I just mashed them up for him.
We do them gluten free, they work plain too x
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and finely grated
- 3 medium zucchini, finely grated
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup flour gf OR normal wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Sea salt
- Cracked pepper
- ⅓ cup mayo
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Place potato and zucchini in a tea towel.
- Ring the tea towel out to remove excess fluid.
- In a bowl combine the potato, zucchini, lemon zest , flour, baking powder and egg plus salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in fry pan and drop tablespoons of the mix in. Cook until brown on one side, flip; brown the other and repeat until mix is done.
- Mix mayo, lemon juice and a little salt in a little bowl and serve for dipping.