Simple fare. Because this morning I woke up with the realization that I had not been shopping and had no bread, milk, bloody anything.
I did have some roast pumpkin that I was planning to make gnocchi with but hadn’t gotten around to.. SO I cracked open a long life soy milk and made these little gems up.
Serve of veggies for breakie. TICK.
You could easily make these into pancakes if you don’t have a waffle iron!
- 1 cup roasted pumpkin, mashed
- 2 eggs, beated
- 1 cup flour, I use half GF Flour half Oat/Buckwheat
- 1 milk of choice, might need a little more if you are using gf flour just add a splash if it is getting too think
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- ** if you are making pancakes you will need oil/butter to grease the pan also
- Heat your waffle iron.
- Mix eggs and pumpkin well, add the milk and then pop all the dry ingredients in. You want the mix to be a batter so if you feel like it is too thick add a little more milk.
- Fill your waffle iron with enough mix to make a full waff.
- Repeat until done